This product can be used for all color inkjet printers,and is applicable to common water-based ink.
Print the image you liked first,then transferred the image to the cotton textiles by heat press machine.Thus,you can produce various products such as distinctive personal T-shirts,singlet,
advertising shorts,sportswear,hats,bags,pillows,cushions,mouse pads,handkerchiefs,gauze marks,
home decorations,and so on.The pattern transferred onto the products are of high quality,and are sharp,detailed,colorful,and has a good fastness to washing.
1. Mirror Printing
1) Printer setup.We recommend selecting"Photo Quality Inkjet Paper"mode for the best printing results.
2) Print the wanted image onto the transferred paper.Then leave it out to dry for about 10 minutes.
3) Cut around the wanted image,leaving a narrow margin of 5mm around the pattern edage.
1)Preheat the heat press machine,and set the recommended transfer temperature to about 165 ℃.
2)Place the image-printed paper on the textile with the image facing down.
3)Press down for 15-30 seconds under certain pressure,then remove the textile from machine.
4)Peel off the paper base immediately,or when it is warmed or cooled for your best results.
3. Washing Instructions
1) It's best not to wash the textile within 24 hours after being transferred.
2) Wash the textile in cool or 30℃-40℃ water,with the transfered pattern inside.
3) Do not wash with strongly alkaline detergents,and don't bleach.Advoid rubbing the transfered pattern when hand washing.
4) Do not wring.Line dry in shade recommended
1.What is Heat transfer paper ?
Transfer paper is used in cotton textiles . Print the image by inkjet printer first. Then a heat press machine can transfer the image onto clothing.
2.What kind of material can be transferred with heat transfer paper?
Cotton materials clothings > 65%
3.What is the difference between heat transfer paper and sublimation paper?
Heat transfer paper works on cotton content clothings > 65%, like cotton T shirt.
Sublimation paper work on 100% polyester, poly/cotton mix (the garment should be at least 50% poly) microfibre and nylon.
4.Which dpi can be reach?
5.How many kind of this paper have?
It has 2 types.Dark color transfer paper for dark color fabric like black, red ,yellow colorLight color transfer paper for light color fabric like pink, light blue, light green color